- A Transfer Requirement (TR) has been created from a Production Order (PP) or from an Inventory Management (IM) posting.
- However, the storage location on the preceding document was not copied to the TR and when the Transfer Order(TO) is created, it is done so using a different storage location.
- The warehouse is assigned to multiple storage locations (Table T320).
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
T320-SLGOR, T320-LGNTR, LGNTR, SLGOR, T320, configuration, transfer requirement, storage location control, WM-PP, 313, 311, 101, 319, standard, copy, control, production, order , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.