- Cash flow analyzer report shows empty planning level for the FI flow.
- Cash flow analyzer report doesn't contains MM and SD flow.
"Text Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a business partner (Customer) using app Maintain Business Partner, without planning group.
- Using an app Create outgoing invoices, create an invoice.
- Open the report Cash flow analyzer.
- As seen in below screenshot, planning level is empty for the relevant FI flow and MM/SD flow is not present.
Planning level information is missing in the business partner as no planning group group has been assigned in the master.
- Go to app Maintain Business Partner.
- Select the Business Partner.
- From the the Display in BP role dropdown select Customer (Fin.Accounting).
- In edit mode enter the enter the planning group for the customer.
Assign planning level to planning group, refer KBA 2811360.
cash, flow, analyzer, planning, level, empty, business, partner, mm, sd, flow, fin-fscm-clm, lo-md-bp, S4_PC , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-COP-CP , Cash Position , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem