User cannot add a phone call activity to an existing lead.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Users logs into fiori with their User credential.
- Logs into Fiori with User KXXXXXX.
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Select the Leads Work Center View.
- Create New Lead for New Account, which is currently not existing. Enter Following details while creating the lead
- Lead Description.
- Name of company
- Last name of contact
- Account type
The logged in user has only authorization for the Specific territory and Sub Territories. If user enter the Territory which he is authorized to in the phone call, phone call is saved successfully.
Execute following steps to view on access authorization assigned for the user towards phone call activity.
Go to Administrator Work Center.
- Go to General Settings Work center view.
- Click on Business Users hyperlink.
- Search for corresponding user who is having the issue.
- Click on Edit to Access Rights.
- Go to Access Restrictions.
- Search the activity Phone Calls.
- Select the row Phone Calls, which has assigned access context 1016 - Employee, Territory, Account, Sales Data.
- Go to Details Restrictions.
- Look on to the territories where user has Read and Write access maintained.
- User should be able to save phone call activities by assigning territories, where they have Read and Write access authorizations maintained on detailed restriction on Access restriction.
Leads, Phone Call, Error save failed, territory, access restriction , KBA , leads, phone call, error save failed, , leads, phone call, error save failed , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem