- While accessing the Report Center an error "Error occurred while fetching reports!" is displayed.
Reports are not showing or disappearing upon refreshing page.
- This is still happening after a sync has been completed from Admin Center >Sync Report Center Search
- This happens only for specific users
- HCM SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Report Center
- Notice the following Error
An error occurred while fetching reports!
[Internal note for support] An error such as this will be observed in Splunk
" Caused by: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException: org.apache.solr.search.SyntaxError: Cannot parse"
Please have affected users clear any Search filters in Report Center:
- Click the Filter funnel icon beside the Search box in Report Center
- Click on Clear
- Then click on Go
2547638 - Error occurred while fetching reports - Report Center
2583662 - Reports already created are not appearing on the Report Center
solr, report center, error, report list,error specific users, fetching reports failed , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem