- SAP Transportation Management Delivery Creation and Batch Split Item
- You have implemented a custom multiple level hierarchy with Pallet, Cartons and products.
- The FU Item quantity has been split into different FU items based on EWM package specifications (Cartonization).
- After pushing the delivery to ECC, the delivery was created in ECC and then in TM a batch item with full quantity was unexpectedly added to one of the FU items.
- Expected behavior was that the batch item should have been split.
- What is the expected behavior in Standard TM process?
SAP Transportation Management 9.5+
mm materials management executing , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.