- Cannot Connect to a Remote CMS while installing IPS (Information Platform service)
- "Either the remote CMS cannot be reached, or the logon credentials are incorrect (INS00013)" Error displayed
- /tmp/<install_date_folder> ErrorsAndWarning logs show below error message:
Error: Feature AdministratorTools Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature DeveloperTools Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature Samples Not found while attempting to change stateError: Feature Help Not found while attempting to change stateError: Redirected from stderrError: Error
- SetupEngine.logs show below error message:
_$OdbcIniNotWritableMsg = The installation cannot proceed. The installation program cannot write to the ODBC system information file that has been defined in your environment: To connect to the bundled database, the installation program needs to write DSN entries to this file. INS00340
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.x
- Unix Operating system.
The installation cannot proceed, write to the ODBC system, information file that has been defined in your environment, INS00340, Feature DeveloperTools, stateError: , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.