- DSI down
- SRS errorlog reports:
- Error 1028 Message from server: Message: 10330, State 1, Severity 14 -- 'DELETE permission denied on object <table_name>, database <RDB>, owner dbo
- Error 5049 DSI EXEC(nnn(1) RDS.RDB) - The DSI thread for database '<RDB>' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error 10330 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information. The data server error was caused by output command 1 mapped from input command 2 of the failed transaction.
- Error 5273 DSI EXEC(nnn(1) RDS.RDB) - To write the failed transaction into log, please execute 'sysadmin log_first_tran, RDS, RDB'. Please analyze the transaction and provide an appropriate fix based on your analysis, then resume the connection.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
RepServer, RS, maintenance user, alias dbo, sp_addalias, 5049, 5273 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.