When you select the Job Application Entity in Integration Center, only the Application ID property is visible. No other properties are displayed.
The properties are available in the OData API Data Dictionary and through API Query.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Integration Center
- Open the Job Application Entity
There is HTML code within the Application XML Template which is causing an issue.
- Open the Job Application Entity in Integration Center.
- When the properties are not displayed, use the browser developer tools (F12) to check for console errors.
- The console errors may diagnose a syntax error in the HTML in the application template.
- Review the application templlate for syntax errors, make corrections, reupload the template and perform an OData API Metadata Refresh.
2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
Job Application, Integration Center, Entity, Properties, not displayed, missing, won't appear, refresh, syntax, HTML, CSS, Unexpected, syntaxError , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem