Is the Organization Dashboard supported in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning instance?
We get an error when we go to Organization Dashboard while loading organizations charts, how to fix it?
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- User interface
- My Employees
- Supervisor Links tile
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as a Learning user > My Employees Tab
- In the Supervisor Links tile click on Organization Dashboard
- The data shown is incomplete or an error is thrown
The feature is deprecated as confirmed by LMS Product management, no defects will be addressed and no enhancements are planned.
You can hide this dashboard so your supervisors do not attempt to use it.
- System admin > Security > Roles
- Open your user role (the one-s used for your supervisors)
- Open the workflow tab and expand "My Emlpoyees"
- Remove the "Access Subordinate Deadline Dashboard" workflow by checking the box
- Apply changes
The link should no longer be available from the tile
learning, LMS, MyEmployees, Supervisor, Links tile, Organization Dashboard, RolapConnection.getSchema, ResultCache.getConnection , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem