Is the Organization Dashboard supported in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning instance?
- We get an error when we go to Organization Dashboard while loading organizations charts.
- We are unable to add/edit organization owners.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as a Learning user > My Employees Tab
- In the Supervisor Links tile click on Organization Dashboard
- The data shown is incomplete or an error is thrown
The feature was announced for retirement in the Q3 2018 release webinar slides (slide 88) and is also noted in the Flash deprecation transition guide posted on this Community Innovation Alert (p58); effective from Q1 2020.
No defects will be addressed and no enhancements are planned.
You can hide this dashboard so your supervisors do not attempt to use it.
- System admin > Security > Roles
- Open your user role (the one-s used for your supervisors)
- Open the workflow tab and expand "My Emlpoyees"
- Remove the "Access Subordinate Deadline Dashboard" workflow by checking the box
- Apply changes
The link should no longer be available from the tile.
Customers can leverage reporting from People Analytics to recreate dashboards (see references section for links).
learning, LMS, MyEmployees, Supervisor, Links tile, Organization Dashboard, RolapConnection.getSchema, ResultCache.getConnection , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , Problem