Label is getting queued automatically in the print queue soon after saving the inbound delivery
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To "Inbound Logistics" Work Center
- Go To "Purchase Orders" View-> Search for any PO which is ordered
- Enter the necessary details like Notification quantity & Actual quantity under Line Items Tab
- Go To Labels Tab -> Select 'Propose Item Label' -> Enter Number of Labels as '1' -> Choose Printer Queue say 'DEFAULT'
- Then Click on Save and Close.
Then, To check the Queued Labels,
- Go To Application & User Management Work Center
- Go To Input & Output Management View -> Print Queues
- Queue ID -> DEFAULT ->Edit -> Label for Purchase Order is in the Queue
Since its a lean model, we do not have explicit option with respect to Post Goods Receipt screen, to not send it to the print queue.
We do not have explicit option with respect to Post Goods Receipt screen, to not send it to the print queue.
Post Goods Receipt, Labels Queued, Inbound Delivery , KBA , print queue , post goods receipt , labels , inbound delivery , AP-GTP-GT , Goods Tag , Problem