A late stage job application could be moved to another status even though a required multiattachment type field is still blank.
SAP SuccessFators Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Forward a candidate to a job requistion
- Add the application to the job req
- Keep a required multiattachment field blank and try to move the application to another status
- The appliation could be moved without any errors
This is an expected behavior. If an application is a late stage application (the candidate has been forwarded to the job requisition, but hasn't applied yet), then validation is skipped for following fields:
- Fields with attribute public=true
- multiattachment, multiattachmentselection
- Profile summary fields
If the candidate applies to the job requisition, then the job application will not be a late stage one and all validation will be checked.
2081317 - Late Stage Application - Recruiting
2613826 - Application status pipeline validation - Recruiting Management
required field, multiattachment, multiattachmentselection, required field validation, RCM-70715 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem