- SAP Transportation Management
- The trailer unit planning time in Stages is always shown in UTC despite the user settings.
- The settings our users have in the cockpit are a) User time zone for Preferred time zone and b) Location-Specific time zone.
- While the FO shows the times as per these settings in Stages, the trailer unit always reports times in UTC.
- Is there a consistent standard behavior for how date/times are displayed across TUs and FOs.
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
KBA , TM-PLN-TU-TRL , Trailer Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.