Error message "Bank sub-account in T042Y not maintained XXXX YYYY Z; message no PZ004" is raised in the app "Process Free Form Payments" even though bank subaccount has been maintained in SSCUI 101045 : Set Up Bank Determination for Payment Transactions.
(XXXX - Company code, YYYY - Free Form Payment no, Z - Payment method)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Financial Accounting (FI)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
Goto Process Free Form Payments app.
- Create a new payment request or process an existing payment request.
- Provide required details.
- Click on Post button.
- The bank sub accounts maintained in the SSCUI 101045 is for the payment program to select the banks or bank accounts from which payment is to be made.
- The error message is raised because the account to be used when payment transactions are made between bank accounts is not maintained.
Maintain the Bank Sub Account by following the below steps:
- Open 'Manage Your Solution' app and select "Configure Your Solution".
- Application area: Finance
- Application Subarea: Accounts Payable/General Payment Settings
- Configuration item name: General Payment Settings/Cash Operations
- Configuration Item ID: 500137/500021
- Configuration step '3': Define Account Determination (SSCUI ID - 102803)
- Provide the Paying Company Code in the 'Determine Work Area" Entry' popup.
- You can define the bank subaccounts to be posted here. The accounts are specified by house bank account, payment method, and currency. If a currency is not specified, the account applies to all currencies.
- Click on Save
FI-FIO-AP, F2564, Payment Request, bank sub account, 101045, 102803, House Bank, Account ID, Payment Method, PZ004, FI, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FIN-FIO-CLM , Fiori UI for Cash and Liquidity Management , Problem