When Advanced Reporting query designer is being accessed in 2 tabs of the same browser, changes in one tab are affecting the other tab.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD)
- Advanced Reporting (ODS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Navigate to Reporting
- Duplicate browser tab
- Create a new Report - Canvas > Add a component > Edit Query > select 'Advanced Reporting' > click 'New', in both the tabs
- Once Advanced Reporting query designer is open in both the tabs, design separate queries on each of them
- You might experience a change in objects (OR) filters on either of the tabs
As requests from both the tabs hit the same server and are handled under the same session, this inconsistency would be observed.
- Edit only 1 Report-Canvas per browser.
- Avoid using multiple tabs while editing reports.
advanced, reporting, report, reports, duplicate, tab, browser, session, edit, canvas, multiple, tabs , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem