You have logged in with User XYZ. In Administrator workcenter, you unable to create the REST Service using Mashup Web Services due to the exception:
An error occurred. Try resuming your work. If you still face issues, open an incident.
500 SAP Internal Server Error
where XYZ is the logged in user
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator workcenter
- Go to Business Flexibility view
- Choose Mashup Web Services
- Select New and choose REST Service
- System throws the exception
The work center ID: PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT with workcenter name: Partner Development is assigned to the user XYZ. That is, XYZ is a PDI user.
The user that has the PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT assigned will not be able to create the Mashup Web Services.
Only Business User that has the access to create the REST Service can create it. Uncheck the assignment of the workcenter ID: PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT using the below steps:
- Go to Administrator work center
- Go to Business Users view
- Find any Business User
- Select Edit and choose Access Rights
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab
- Uncheck the assignment of the workcenter ID: PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT with workcenter name: Partner Development
- Save the changes
You will be able to create the REST Service using Mashup Web Services
Mashup Web Services, REST Service, PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT, 500 SAP Internal Server Error , KBA , pdi_partner_development , rest service , 500 sap internal server error , mashup web services , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem