When you open the App Currency Exchange Rate - ID F3616, the Currency Pair have all the same rate.
Reproducing the Issue
In the App Currency Exchange Rate, the Exchange Rate Type M for all Currencies Pairs have all the same rate.
Wrong configurations in the App Assign Currency Notations.
1. Go to SAP Best Practices - Scope Item: Automatic Market Rates Management (1S4)
2. Access the Test Scrip (Word Document), and check the configuration steps in the session 4.1.1 Define Currency Spot Rate for Datafeed
3. In this process step, you have to define the datafeed translation for currency exchange rates.
4. After defined the setting, please update the correct market data through Apps: Request Current Market Data
5. Access the Test Scrip (Word Document), and check the configuration steps in the session 4.2.1 Retrieve Market Data
Exchange Rate, Currency Pairs, F3616, DF_TT_CURR, Assign Currency Notations, Currency Exchange Rate, Rate Type, Retrieve Market Data , KBA , FIN-FSCM-TRM-CNT , S4H Best Practices for Treasury and Risk Management , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FIN-FSCM-TRM-BF-MD , Market Data Management , Problem