A KPI current value is based on a key figure value existent in a report view. However, it is showing different values when compared to the report.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and the Design KPI view.
- Search and Find the needed KPI.
- See that the Current Value is showing a greater value than shown in the report.
Conditions and exceptions created on the key figures will not take place in the current value of your KPI. If they have been added into the key figures report view, they will not be retrieved by the KPI. Instead, it is going to show the full value without the conditions and exceptions.
In order to verify if there are conditions and/or exceptions added to the key figure, the following steps can be checked:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Show All and Find the affected report.
- Run the report.
- Go to View tab.
- Click the key figure.
- Check its Conditions and Exceptions.
keyfigures, key figures, conditions, exceptions, KPI, wrong value, wrongvalue, currentvalue, current value , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To