- You are checking for sales order references with data source CRMSOCRIB.
- Despite having multiple sales orders with follow up returns, you get no returns displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Business Analytics workcenter.
- Open the Design Data Sources view.
- Preview data source CRMSOCRIB.
No entries are displayed, but you have returns following up on sales orders.
- In a Customer Return the reference set depends on the current status of the sales order, that needs to be returned.
- If the sales order is processed and a follow up invoice is generated, the reference set on the return is the invoice.
- If the sales order is still not invoiced, the reference set in the follow up return is the sales order.
- The Data Source CRMSOCRIB only displays the returns with references set to sales orders, which were not fully processed at the time of return creation.
To view Customer Returns, which have a reference set to customer invoices, use Data Source CRMINVCRIB - Customer Returns Invoice Reference
Customer Return, Data Source, Sales Order Reference, No Entries, Retoure, Datenquelle, Kundenauftrag Referenz, Keine Einträge , KBA , AP-CRP-CR-ANA , Analytics , Problem