Internal candidates cannot modify their resume in the Internal Career Site during the recruitment process.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Career
- Job Applications
- Select previously applied job
- The resume icon is missing, hence not possible to edit it.
The fields statusId, resume, coverletter, comments are defined in the Job Requisition XML Template field-permission elements instead of in the Candidate Application XML Template when multi-stage application functionality is enabled.
The fields statusId, resume, coverletter, comments must remain defined in the Application XML field-permission elements when multi-stage application functionality is enabled.
***THIS REQUIRES A PARTNER ENGAGEMENT***
Please implement the following instruction steps in a test environment:
- Copy and paste the Candidate Application XML Template in a Notepad
- Reconfigure the following: field-permission elements for fields statusId, resume, coverletter, comments
- Replace the "old" Candidate Application XML Template with the edited one
- Save the template
- Download the Job Requisition XML Template
- Copy and paste it in a Notepad
- Remove the field-permission elements for fields statusId, resume, coverletter, comments
- Re-upload the edited Job Requisition XML Template
- Test to verify that the issue has been resolved
2472497 - Single-Stage, Late Stage and Multi-Stage Application - Recruiting Management
Cannot See Resume; Missing; Resume; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CVM , CV Matching , Problem