- When registering the ABAP system to SLD:
- RZ70 in ABAP system is configured and executed correctly without any error.
- In SLD, technical system "<SID> on" or "<SID> on null" is registered. Hostname of the system is missing.
- When registering the ABAP system to LMDB:
- RZ70 in ABAP system returned 500 Server Internal error.
- In LMDB, error "SAP_BCSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BCSystem",Name="......" does not exist in the target namespace." occurred in application log.
Netweaver 7.0 and above.
host name, LMDB, Solution Manager, System Landscape Directory. , KBA , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.