The percentage % display is not carried over if user want to display the ratio by filtering the previous year with a restricted measure.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.23.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a member A as Percent Scale with Formula Measure 1/Measure 2.
- Create a story as table and add the member to the table.
- Create a Restricted Measure with previous year date restriction.
- From the table, you will see that the member A does not shown as Percentage scale.
Currently this behavior is expected and customer found the correct and only one existed workaround to use Formatting to see %. The responsible team has already this topic in their plan to improve the behavior.
This issue is currently under investigation of development support.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.