Variables with a thousand seperator (dot or comma) are not passed properly to the query and the seperator is generated automatically when the story is called with URL parameters.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live HANA data-source
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the Story - KPI properly displayed.
2. Go to Edit prompts and click Set - No data is displayed
Defect in SAC URL API
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
Go to Edit prompts and delete the number separator e.g (from 478.568 get 478568) and click Set - KPI back again.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem