In an embedded S/4HANA EWM system external quality inspection is carried out. Compared to the earlier decentralized versions (prior to S/4HANA release level) some differencies are observed like below:
-  no parallel inspection document in EWM,
-  some IOT (Inspection Object Type) versions cannot be used anymore,
-  usage of IOT3 is changed,
-  transaction /SCWM/QINSP is no more available,
-  transaction /SCWM/QSDRWP is no more available,
-  inspection planning before GR is not supported anymore,
-  recording of inspection is no more possible via RF (Radio Frequency UI),
-  tracking of QM processes in labor management is not possible anymore.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Quality Management (SCM-EWM-QM)
- SAP Quality Inspection Engine (CA-QIE)
S4/HANA, 17 inspection lot origin, QIE, External Inspection, embedded EWM , KBA , SCM-EWM-QM , Quality Management , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , CA-QIE , Quality Inspection Engine , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.