- According to SAP KBA 2706526, the language used for one import job to SAP Universe is set according to data access language of the user performing last update in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to check and update the language if necessary?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (BI) 4.2
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open one model created based on import data connection to SAP Universe.
- Follow SAP KBA 2280022 to collect a HAR file with Chrome developer tools when navigating to Data Management tab where one import job to SAP Universe is listed under Import Jobs.
- In the HAR file (or in Chrome developer tools directly), locate the HTTP request to "/sap/fpa/services/rest/fpa/dataAcquisition/v1/queries/search?tenant=<tenant ID>".
=> In the response content of this HTTP request, you can find the language setting in format like \"language\":\"en\".
- To update the job language according to data access language of current user (i.e., Japanese), you just need to select Edit Query button to update the query (no change is also fine).
=> After the update is saved, you can use the same way as step 3-4 to verify that the language of the query (job) has been updated to \"language\":\"ja\".
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, import, acquire, universe, unx, BI, BI4, BO, bobj, PVL, language, data, access, job, query, check, update , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To