When clicking on "Share with Linkedin" button the campaign parameters are not being added to the URL.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Source Tracker
Reproducing the Issue
- In Source Tracker tool add all the information for the campaign
- Click on Share with Linkedin button
- You will not see the Campaign parameters on the URL
According to Engineering team, LinkedIn is truncating the utm_campaign parameter for some URL and for some URL it is not. The issue occurs in LinkedIn's system and we have no control over it.
Engineering team informed that they will work on this issue as an enhancement on the product. Depending upon the response received from LinkedIn, we will take one of the following action :
- Enhance our code to abide with LinkedIn's requirement for Job Posting URL. At the moment we are not aware of it and LinkedIn has to provide their policy, if any.
- If LinkedIn recognizes and fixes the issue then we might have to just test the changes. Depending on the changes made by LinkedIn we may or may not have to make any code change.
campaign parameters, url, share with linkedin, source tracker , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem