The business task 'Maintain User and Access Data for XXX' (where XXX represents a user name) is visible in your inbox. Although you don't have any access rights for the Application and User Management work center, and no relevant substitutions or workflows exist, you can access the Business Users view in this work center and adapt the user and access rights for user XXX.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center
- Select the Work view
- Find the task: 'Maintain User and Access Data for XXX'
- Click on the task
- Reach the Business Users view of XXX
- Edit and Save Access Rights
As the manager of XXX you are able to see this task, for example after the original access right specification has been forwarded to you instead of the key user. (Please find further information in the help documentation by searching for 'Task - Maintain User and Access Data'). Now the existing scoping of the system offers the possibility to use this business task to maintain the User and Access Data in the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Choose Edit Project Scope
- Go to step 4 - Questions
- Expand the scoping element: Built -in Services and Support > System Management > User and Access Management
- Find the Question 'You can use business task management for user and access management'
- In case you don't want to use this option: Remove the flag in the In Scope checkbox
- Save the change
[Enter your See Also here...]
Able To, authorization, Anwendungs- und Benutzerverwaltung, Aufgabe, Bearbeiten , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem