- Event reason values are not showing in the dropdown when trying to hire a new employee or when trying to add new historic records in job information of an employee.
- Note that the issue can potentially be seen on instances that are still on the Legacy picklist (using picklist management).
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in and open "add New Employee" Wizard
- try to select an event reason value
- note how it says "no data" instead of showing the event reasons.
Cause is currently unknown and is currently being investigated by engineering.
Issue is reported to engineering and investigation is in progress. This KBA will be updated with more details once engineering team finds a work around or solution.
1911, event reason, Picklist, no data, dropdown, ECT-127344 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem