How is the number calculated in the show more fields on the payment information UI?
How do we remove the show more fields on the payment information UI?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
Employee Central - Payment Information
Reproducing the Issue
1. Click edit on Payment Information Portlet
2. Observe the show more fields button at bottom of the UI
This caused by the visible fields count value set in the config ui you have for payment information.
We need to change the visible field count to be equal to, or exceed the number of fields in the UI. In our example, we have 36 fields enabled.
This means we need to add the number 36, or any number that exceeds 36 to remove the show more button
To do this, following these steps:
1. Go to manage configuration ui
2. Find the payment info ui that is in use
3. Click on Edit Properties (need to do perform the changes behind both edit properties options)
4. Change the value in the visible field count field to be equal to or greater than 36 and then save
Payment Information UI, Payment Information, Pay Info, PP3, Manage Configuration UI, Visible Field Count, Edit Properties, Show more fields, show more , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , Problem