Is it possible to filter in the whole story through clicking on datapoint selection of the map in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create few maps based on the same model or linked dimensions.
- Select Linked Analysis option for the maps.
- If select All widgets on this page and checked Filter on datapoint selection, the filter can be done in all the maps on the same page.
- But if select All widgets in the story in the maps between different pages, when selecting datapoints in the map, the filter cannot be applied in different page.
[Enter your Cause here...]
The filter cannot be applied by clicking on datapoint selection between different pages.
You can add polygon filters to the map and select All widgets in the story for Linked Analysis option to make the filters applied within the story.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, link, linked, geo, map, filters, drills, filter, drill, widgets, analysis, story, page, data, point, datapoint , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem