- Short dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC is issued when saving.
- This dump may happen when creating, updating deliveries.
- In case the error occurs in update stage, update will be terminated.
This document demonstrate possible root cause of SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC dump and how to fix it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC, SD_PARTNER_UPDATE, RCC. , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.