- The Action menu is not auto-adjusting to the browser window very well in the candidate pipeline.
- Sometimes some options above Email/Contact Candidate / Move Candidate do not display such as Advance Candidate and Disqualify Candidate.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Go to any requisition with candidates
- Select the first candidate and click the Action Menu (notice that the top of the menu is cut off)
- Scroll down and click on Action again (menu opens below the Action button and entire menu is displayed)
- The UI does not respond to every browser in the same manner.
- You need to set the browser to full screen/100% and not minimize it.
- Making the window smaller / minimizing it will adjust to the space and depends on how responsive the SF UI is with the browser.
- This is not a defect and it is an enhancement for accessibility.
- You may submit an enhancement request stating that the window should be responsive for any person who may want to zoom in their webpage larger than 100% or may have a smaller screen size, for example.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, talent pipeline, not showing, missing, not displaying , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ACC , SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Accessibility , Product Enhancement