- Bidirectional routes between RS1 and RS2.
- Both SRS has loss detected.
- RS2 crashed with the following msgs & stack traces:
- Thread RSI(RS1) infected with signal 11:
- RSI queue dump shows LARGE MESSAGE and serveral create/alter/drop replication definition commands.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 16.0
RSI signal 11; mem_free , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.