When accessing the Compensation Profile, it is stuck in loading page.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access compensation form
2. click employee's name or the 3 dots > Open Profile
3. Notice the profile will keep on loading
4. Use the browser's console
5. You will notice Uncaught Exception NaN error
There are multiple reasons as to why the Compensation Profile is stuck in loading page with Uncaught Exception: NaN error
1. For some fields which are using "Set a value range" validation, but the range just set min value but no max value, which will cause max value = "", and during rendering the layout, we will get NaN error and block following rendering.
2. For some number fields which are using Enumerated Values, there is a blank value that is used as Default value.
1. Make sure that when using a field with "Set Value Range", the min and max are properly populated.
2. Make sure that there are no blank values in one of the enumerated values and is not being used as a default value.
Compensation Profile NaN error , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem