This KBA explains how to enable forward as applicant feature
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
To enable Forward as Applicant feature you can do this two ways
Provisioning: Requires assistance from partner.
- Download the application template
- Configure the forward as applicant button similar to the below.
- Upload the application template.
Manage Templates: This can be completed from the admin center with the relevant RBP permissions.
- Go to Admin Center.
- Manage templates
- Job Application
- Select the template you want to edit
- Select Button permission
- Select Add Button Permission
- Update the Button permission description
- Select the role name of the user you want permission to the button.
- Select the Button Permission Button
- Select Done
- Publish the template
Note: Please note that the action user who forwards the applicant needs to have view permission for default status in target job requisition.
Please notice that the "Source Value" in SAC Reports will not generate any value. Please feel free to use Adhoc report instead.
Please also note that when forwarding as applicant on an evergreen job requisition, it is standard that you will see all job requisitions, not just child requisitions.
When using forwarding as applicant the requisition you are forwarding to must be publicly posted.
Forward as Applicant, Evergreen, Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To