When typing in the Ticket Interactions table the users notice a lag.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Select the Service work center.
- Open the Ticket view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket subject).
- Go to the Interactions table.
- Click on New or in Reply and start typing. A small delay might occur.
Depending on the number of tools being used by the Kendo editor (Interactions editor) and the number of the tickets, the Interaction box lag a little.
You can disable some of the tools from the Kendo editor in order to improve the performance.
To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click on Ticket Configuration.
- Uncheck the tools that are not used by your company.
PS: the tool Create Table is one of that most affects the performance and it is common to not be used in multiple companies.
Lag; Typing; Delay; Performance; Ticket; Interactions; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To