You try to run an Order-Related replenishment for some product when an open warehouse request exists, but the system displays the following message while the replenishment is executed in transaction /SCWM/REPL:
No replenishment to execute - Message no. /SCWM/REPL009
The following configuration is already in place in your system, but the issue persists:
- You have an open warehouse request without enough stock in the source storage type to supply the requested quantity.
- You have set up the Order-Related replenishment strategy and your current stock is lower than the minimum quantity defined in the product master (/SCWM/MAT1).
- You have correctly defined the rough bin determination and the ODO item has already a source storage type assigned.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Warehouse Order Processing (SCM-EWM-WOP)
pick, delivery, outbound, order, refuel, replenish, /SCWM/REPLENISHMENT_CALC , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP-REP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.