- When the data is loaded with single input load file, 3 rows were missed
- Whereas when same input file is split into 4-5 smaller files
- and when all those files are loaded using single load script
- all rows get loaded.
- No tracing options are available, during load to check WHICH rows, if any are missing.
- In the row log and message log:
- the message"Integrity Constraint violation" is there
- However that does not prevent it from loading all 350000 rows when input file is split.
* Load SQL:
load into table Load_test
using file '/home/dat/mm-201812.dat'
quotes off escapes off format text
delimited by '\x01'
row delimited by '!@#\x0A' notify 1000
message log '/home/dat/mm-reporting.msglog'
row log '/home/dat/mm-reporting.rowlog' ;
* Load Result => Split files loads 350,000, single file loads 349,997 rows
SAP IQ16.0 SP11.x
Load error, missing rows, Integrity Constraint violation , , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.