You have created a follow-up Ticket from a previous Ticket but noticed that the Item Notes are not copied over.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket that has Item Notes maintained).
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- Click on More and then Create Ticket.
- Fill in the required data and click on Save and Open.
- Go to the Items facet.
- Select Line Item XX (XX represents the Line Item that has Notes maintained on Ticket ID XYZ).
- See that there are no notes.
Not all information from the Ticket is copied to a follow-up item. As of the current release, the notes maintained in items are not expected to be copied.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Item Notes ; Related Items ; Tickets ; Follow-Up ; Line Item ; Copied ; Not Copied ;
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To