- A PERNR has been incorrectly assigned to an existing CP ID resulting in two PERNRs occupying the same CP ID
- A PERNR has been assigned to multiple CP IDs when it should only be assigned to one
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CP ID, PERNR, central person, IT0709 A 209, B 209, hiring, number range, SM30, PP01 , KBA , PA-OS , Organizational Plan , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.