- The global page header has been updated to be consistent with the latest SAP Fiori design standards.
- The Fiori shellbar will be enhancement to ensure harmonization across the suite.
- Changes have been made to the page header so it is now consistent with Fiori Design.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Enable SAP Fiori 3 theme for UI5 Libraries
- Enable Fiori 3 Header
How to Opt Out:
- The Fiori Header will be enabled by default starting b2011 release and Disable Fiori 3 Header switch moved to Admin Center.
- Administrators have an option to disable the feature via Admin Center > Company System & Logo settings page > Disable SAP Fiori 3 Header:
The changes are numbered and illustrated on the Diagram under the Image of How the Header Look Now.
- As part of the new shell bar the header of BizX pages will have width, height, padding, margin and font-size changes. The height of the page header shortened slightly (by 9 pixels) so you may want to adjust the size of the header background image in your custom themes accordingly
- Alert icons of Notifications and To-do button part of the header will require to have one constant foreground and background colors.
- Action search field will now adhere to header area theme to be consistent with rest of header elements.
- A change in background color for tabs on some pages. You may want to adjust the text color of tab titles based on the new background color see more details available sap help how to change these settings Theme Settings: Global Navigation
- Centered logos are now left-aligned. In accordance with SAP Fiori guidelines, we're phasing out the option to center logos in the header. Please use a left- or right-aligned logo instead. More details on Configuring the Logo in a Custom Theme
- The (Go to Home) icon is removed. Click the logo instead to return to the home page.
- Users name is no longer displayed in the top right beside users imagine. To see the user’s name, hover or click on the image.
- The label "Options" under the utility user menu has been renamed to "Settings" to make it consistent across the SAP applications.
How the Header Looks Now:
How the Header Looked Before:
Key Dates of Replacement
Note: Before considering opting out, understancd the legacy header page is being retired 1H 2021, when all customer instances are upgraded to the SAP Fiori 3 header and the legacy header is retired. Further details on Key Dates for Replacement of Legacy Header with SAP Fiori 3 Header
sf, success factors, UI-21372, b2011, 2H 2020, Second half, Fiori, fiori header, UI, release , SAP Fiori Standards Applied to Page Header , Disable SAP Fiori 3 header , theme , theme manager , WEF-3035, Header, Account Navigation, home icon , Logo , Name , text not showing , theme , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Product Enhancement