- The Import data load is rejecting rows. Download the Rejected rows it shows as "Invalid Data Type".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
- Import Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Import Connection
- Create a model
- Schedule to load data to the above model
- The load data rejects rows. Download the Rejected rows it shows as "Invalid Data Type".
All of the row value of for a particular column were changed from "dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss" to "mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss" on the source system ( for this case, SAP Cloud for Customer system)
Data is being rejected because the format of the new data does not match the existing data.
You can create a new import job from the same source and map the new columns to the existing columns;
Alternatively you could rebuild your model:
- Open the model to the "model" tab
- Click icon "Rebuild Model" in the toolbar at the top
- Select the column that was changed
- In the side panel, change the date format from DD.MM.YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY
- Note that this will highlight all of the existing row values as red.
- Click button "Rebuild Model" on the bottom right.
- You will notice the initial load will reject all rows because the original data is in DD.MM.YYYY format. But after the initial load, upcoming loads will be successful. If data format is changed on C4C side again, you will also have to rebuild again.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem