- How to Rerun a Test Sync?
- Which is the steps to re-triggering a submitted sync?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Please ensure that Instance Synchronization Tool is enabled and properly configured for both Source and Target Instances. Follow KBA 2691568 - Platform - Instance Sync Tool for further information.
- Both SOURCE and TARGET should be in b1911 release version.
Please, follow the steps below to rerun the Test Sync or a True Sync after a successful Test:
- Login in Source Instance;
- Admin Center > Search for Instance Synchronization Monitor Tool;
- Search the sync job for which you have submitted a test sync;
- Click Details under the Actions column for required test sync job;
- Click in Test Sync > Enter the username of the target instance and then click Confirm Test Mode;
- Rerunning a True Sync, you should click Run Sync Now > Enter the username of the target instance and then click Confirm Synchronization;
Instance Sync, monitor tool, syncing again , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , How To