When replying a ticket interaction using Outlook, you notice that the e-mail is not added in the Ticket Interactions list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Click on option Reply with Outlook.
- Write the e-mail.
- Click on Send.
- See that the e-mail is sent, but it is not added in the ticket interactions.
The prerequisites to use the Microsoft Outlook for ticket responses are not fully configured in your system.
In order to display the e-mail sent via outlook in the ticket interactions, the following prerequisites are needed:
Enable Microsoft Outlook for Service in Scoping:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Initial Implementation.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Service option.
- Expand the Customer Care option.
- Select the Service Request Management option.
- Search for the E-Mail Replies via Microsoft Outlook (1) group.
- Select the checkbox In Scope for the question Do you want to enable agents to respond to tickets using the SAP Cloud for Customer Add-In for Microsoft Outlook?
- Save the changes.
Download and Install the add-in for Microsoft Outlook, enabling the service scenario in the add-in settings in Microsoft Outlook.
Notice that when responding from Microsoft Outlook, agents should leave the ticket ID in the subject line so that the e-mail can be associated with the respective ticket.
Outlook; Ticket; Service Request; Service; Interactions; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Reply; Outlook Add-In; Microsoft; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To