- Admin A cannot see the Report - Story created / shared with Admin B.
- Report - Story show only for those that Admin A has in their own Report Center Listing.
- SuccessFactors People Analytics
- Embedded Eddition - People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SuccessFactors as Admin A.
- Proxy as Admin B.
- Navigate to Report Center.
- See there are only "Report - Story" in the Report Center listing page created by Admin A despite Admin B having created a Report - Story.
Using Proxy in order to view Reports Shared or Created with other users is currently unavailable for report type Report - Story.
Our PM and Development teams are working closely in order to have this as part of our functionality. Please keep an eye on the SuccessFactos Roadmap for dates. We will also keep this KBA Updated with a fix date.
If you need to see Report - Story created / shared by another user. Please log in directly with the user in question.
People Analytics, Embedded Eddtion, Embedded Analytics, SAC, Report - Story, Report Center, 1911, Release, Share, Proxy , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem