The Sales Office is determined via the Sales Unit determination as set-up in the Fine Tuning Activity for Leads.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Sales office is determined via the Sales Unit determination.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- On the Overview page, navigate to the Lead Fine Tuning Activity.
- Click Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select Sales Unit and click Maintain Determinations.
- There are four optional steps:
- Account's Sales Data
- Responsibility "Sales Unit for Sales"
- Functional Organizational Unit of Sales Employee
- Organizational Unit from Org Model if only One Suitable Functional Unit Exits
The system checks these top to bottom. If a match is found, the system stops searching.
SAP Help Portal Documents:
- Employee Sales Data
- Account Sales Data
- Set-Up Org. Structures
- Default Employee Main Sales Data for Sales Transactions (from the 1911 Release onward)
Sales Data , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem