Is it possible to download the information under "System / Monitor / System usage by Storage" > "Storage Use by User" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC with an administrative user
- Open "System / Monitor / System usage by Storage" > "Storage Use by User"
- The table shows limited information
- There is no download button nor further information on how to access this data to filter it or see the data about user storage usage in full.
There is a known limitation in the "system usage by user" chart. The chart cannot display all user names due to space constraints, if a tenant contains a large number of users.
Since this is a known limitation that has no direct solution in the "system usage by user" chart, customers are advised to create their own reports.
A workaround like this has been published in KBA 2861667
Alternatively, you may log your preference with our developers via the Adopt and Influence Portal: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884 as per 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Product Enhancement