This KBA explains how to enable the Quick Apply feature in SuccessFactors Recruiting
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- To enable the Quick Apply feature a bool field will need to be configured on the Job Requisition template
- The requisition template will need to be edited by either a partner in provisioning or through Manage Templates
- If Manage Templates for RCM is not enabled, refer to KBA 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting - Recruiting Management
Enabling from Provisioning (Reach out to your Implementation Partner):
- On the Job Requisition XML Template define the bool field "quickApply", please see the below sample code.
<field-definition id="quickApply" type="bool" required="false" custom="false">
- Grant read and write permissions for the quickApply field to the operators you want to be able to enable Quick Apply on requisitions using this template.
Enabling from Manage Templates:
- Go to Manage Templates and select the Job Requisition template you want to add the field to
- Select "# Fields Defined. Click to modify."
- Click "Add" then "Add standard field"
- In the new standard field, for the dropdown list for Field-ID select quickApply, select bool for Field Type and add a Field Label
- Click Finished
- Select "# Field Permissions defined. Click to modify."
- Grant write permissions for the operator role you want to be able to edit the quickApply field, i.e. in the screenshot the recruiter has been granted write permissions for the field when the requisition is pre-approved
- Click Finished and then Publish the Job Requisition Template
Note: There might be some validation warnings when uploading the template which highlight minor configuration issues with the requisition template; however, if the change was uploaded successfully you will see the below success message in the top right corner
- Go to Admin Center search for Recruiting Email Triggers and uncheck the "Enable" box for the Career Site Email Notification then click Save
Note: According to the Recruiting Guide, the permissions for the fields on Quick Apply are based on the Job Application Template permissions
easy apply, quickApply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To