You are unable to see the option Create From Business Partner in the Accounts view of the Customer work center. You see the following message: No action available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Customer work center
2. Click on Accounts view
3. Select an account
4. Click on More
A possible cause could be that the function is not scoped.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Implementation Projects view
- Select the current implementation project
- Click on Edit Project Scope
- Click on Next until 4 Questions
- Expand General Business Data
- Expand Business Partners
- Select Handling of Business Partners
- Under the business option Multiple Role Assignment for Business Partners, scope the following question 'Do you want to display and maintain business partners in various roles?'
Multiple Role Assignment for Business Parters, create account from Business Partner, create contact from Business Partner, create individual customer from Business Partner, create partner from Business Partner, option Create From Business Partner, Individual Customer view, Contacts view, Partners view, , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem