You want to know how to add data binding to the fields of a custom form created via SDK.
SAP Cloud Applictaion Studio
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Open the PDI solution in SDK.
- Naviagte to the custom form created out of the custom BO.
- Double click on the .xdp file of the form.
- The form will automatically opens in Adobe Live Cycle Designer(ALD).
- Select Data View tab.
- Click on the right side icon and select New Data Connection.
- Select XML Schema radio button.
- Select XML schema file by browsing in your local system.
- Go to Documents folder in your system and select CopernicusIsolatedShell.
- Navigate to Projects-> Select the SystemID folder -> Select the Solution.
- Navigate to the folder where the custom form is created, you can find .XSD file extension.
- Select the file and click on Finish.
- The Data Schema will be loaded and now you can see the data binding is enabled for you to select and map the fields.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Unable to add data binding XSD schema not available data binding not available XML schema not available , KBA , data schema not loading , adobe live cycle designer custom form , AP-RC-BDS-OM , ByDesign Studio Output Management(Forms) , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , Problem