- Can we back up an old version of the Succession Data Model?
- Is there a way to keep track of previous versions of the Data Model in Provisioning?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You can now back up multiple versions of the Succession Data Model in Provisioning and restore a version for your instance.
This feature helps protect your data and track the data model changes.
- Login to Provisioning
- Import/Export Data Model
- Choose the Data Model you want to upload & add the comments to track changes made.
- You can also download previous versions per your requirement.
- Starting b2005, the system now keeps and displays up to 100 backup versions of Succession Data Model.
- This also DOES NOT COVER field changes made from Business Configuration UI [KBA 2080620 - How to enable Manage Business Configuration UI (BCUI) - SAP SuccessFactors]
KBA 2080620 - How to enable Manage Business Configuration UI (BCUI) - SAP SuccessFactors
KBA 2904560 - First Half Release 2005 - Platform Release Information FAQ
Data Model, track, tracking, restore, recover, import, export, PLA-9233, b2005, Provisioning, Succession data model, xml , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Product Enhancement